Curvy 70 Opaque
055170Regular price $74.00
70 den tights with elastic panties that embrace the hips and perfectly fit the shapes, with excellent comfort and a perfect fit. These panties fit up to 2 sizes in addition to your ideal weight. The waist belt does not tighten or mark, thanks to a special elastic that adheres perfectly to your body without creating allergies. Opaque 70 den tights, with graduated compression 12/15 mmHg, elegant and smooth mesh, which improves circulation and relieves the legs for correct prevention of venous insufficiency. The infrared ray yarn contains a mineral additive which, stimulated by the body's natural thermal energy, converts it into FIR infrared rays and returns it to the skin tissue, with a pleasant thermoregulatory effect. This action, associated with graduated compression, helps reduce cellulite and improve microcirculation. To get the desired effects from this yarn, we recommend wearing this 70 tights every day, for 8 hours. Hygienic cotton gusset, flat seams and anti-stress sole. With anti-microbial treatment.
- Composition: 78% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE 2% COTTON
- Sizes: 1S-XL - 2M-XL - 3ML-XL - 4L-XL
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for Silver Wave Tights and Prevention Tights
To choose the most appropriate size, we recommend that you refer to the table below where the different sizes are defined according to the ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight in kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
For example, for a person 163 cm high who weighs 60 kg, we will act as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column to the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case, 163 cm will correspond to the height between 160 and 165 cm;
- we find the corresponding weight in Kg on the line at the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case, we will consider the box which reaches up to 60 Kg;
- the intersection between the column corresponding to the weight and the line corresponding to the height will give the recommended size. In this case, the size is 2 or M (medium).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR Knee-highs
For optimal knee function, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure;
- Circumference of the point below the knee (cD);
- Shoe sizes.