HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for Silver Wave Tights and Prevention Tights
To choose the most appropriate size, we recommend that you refer to the table below where the different sizes are defined according to the ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight in kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
For example, for a person 163 cm high who weighs 60 kg, we will act as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column to the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case, 163 cm will correspond to the height between 160 and 165 cm;
- we find the corresponding weight in Kg on the line at the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case, we will consider the box which reaches up to 60 Kg;
- the intersection between the column corresponding to the weight and the line corresponding to the height will give the recommended size. In this case, the size is 2 or M (medium).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR Knee-highs
For optimal knee function, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure;
- Circumference of the point below the knee (cD);
- Shoe sizes.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for medical tights
For an optimal function of the bottom, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly: it is advisable to consult a technician or a specialist able to carry out this type of measurement. These measurements are best taken in the morning when the legs are less edematous.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the leg at the highest point where the bottom will arrive; this point will change depending on the model:
- the bottom going up to the groin and the tights: circumference of the point under the groin (cG);
- the stocking reaching mid-thigh: circumference of the point halfway between the groin and the knee (cF);
- knee-high: circumference of the point below the knee (cD).
- The length is measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point where the bottom will arrive on the leg, therefore, it will be:
- (lG) stockings under the groin and sticky;
- (lF) the mid-thigh bottom;
- (lD) knee-high.
The SOLIDEA stockings from the therapeutic line are made with high-tech and innovative yarns that keep their original original elasticity over time, which has revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings known on the market until now.
- For legs that are not particularly edematous (without excessive swelling), it is also possible to use the WEIGHT / HEIGHT RATIO SIZE CHART to choose the correct size.
- For legs with increased volume, refer to the circumference table. In this case, it is necessary to measure the circumferences of the leg at the aforementioned places.