Be You Tonic
Regular price $178.00 Sale price $124.60 Save 30%
Micromassage leggings, opaque, with graduated compression 15/21, mmHg, exceptionally elastic, they adhere perfectly to your body for excellent comfort.
Particularly opaque, perfect for wearing outside. The special texture in three-dimensional waves performs a beneficial micromassage that stimulates microcirculation and favors the elimination of excess liquids through diuresis.
Made of a yarn containing a FIR (Far Infrared Rays) mineral additive that stimulates the body's natural thermal energy, converts it into infrared rays and sends it back to the skin tissue, with a pleasant thermoregulating effect. The thighs, buttocks and abdomen improve their tone and appearance. With gusset and flat seams. With antimicrobial treatment. The device is suitable for the management and relief of venous and lymphatic return, to prevent one or more circulatory disorders (e.g. edema, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, lymphedema). The device is indicated as an aid in the treatment of the appearance of orange peel skin (cellulite), in the treatment of lipedema and during daily activity and sports.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for Silver Wave Tights and Prevention Tights
To choose the most appropriate size, we recommend that you refer to the table below where the different sizes are defined according to the ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight in kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
For example, for a person 163 cm high who weighs 60 kg, we will act as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column to the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case, 163 cm will correspond to the height between 160 and 165 cm;
- we find the corresponding weight in Kg on the line at the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case, we will consider the box which reaches up to 60 Kg;
- the intersection between the column corresponding to the weight and the line corresponding to the height will give the recommended size. In this case, the size is 2 or M (medium).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR Knee-highs
For optimal knee function, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure;
- Circumference of the point below the knee (cD);
- Shoe sizes.