Marilyn 70 sheer
028070Regular price $58.00
70 denier smooth-knit stockings. Veiled and refined, with the lace band, they exalt the charm and sensuality of women. The graduated compression relieves the legs because it prevents fatigue and heaviness. With antimicrobial treatment.
N.B. To eliminate the film that forms on the silicone, due to the physiological perspiration of the skin which reduces its adhesion, we recommend washing the silicone band each time you put on the stocking so that it is perfectly supported.
- Composition: 82% POLYAMIDE 18% ELASTANE
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for Silver Wave Tights and Prevention Tights
To choose the most appropriate size, we recommend that you refer to the table below where the different sizes are defined according to the ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight in kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
For example, for a person 163 cm high who weighs 60 kg, we will act as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column to the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case, 163 cm will correspond to the height between 160 and 165 cm;
- we find the corresponding weight in Kg on the line at the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case, we will consider the box which reaches up to 60 Kg;
- the intersection between the column corresponding to the weight and the line corresponding to the height will give the recommended size. In this case, the size is 2 or M (medium).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR Knee-highs
For optimal knee function, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure;
- Circumference of the point below the knee (cD);
- Shoe sizes.