0131A0Regular price $56.00
100 denier tights with smooth, finely veiled knit. The assurance of inimitable comfort associated with charm and elegance. The high-cut panties, with undeniable refinement, harmoniously model the silhouette and support the belly. The graduated compression provides real relief to the legs and provides a real feeling of freshness and soothing throughout the day. The anatomical sole, flexible and perfectly invisible when, offers a soft and pleasant support to the feet. Hygienic cotton gusset and flat seam. With antimicrobial treatment.
- Composition: 78% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE 2% COTTON
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SIZE for Silver Wave Tights and Prevention Tights
To choose the most appropriate size, we recommend that you refer to the table below where the different sizes are defined according to the ratio between height in centimeters (HEIGHT CM) and weight in kilograms (WEIGHT KG).
For example, for a person 163 cm high who weighs 60 kg, we will act as follows:
- we find the corresponding height on the column to the left of the table (HEIGHT CM). In this case, 163 cm will correspond to the height between 160 and 165 cm;
- we find the corresponding weight in Kg on the line at the top of the table (WEIGHT KG). In this case, we will consider the box which reaches up to 60 Kg;
- the intersection between the column corresponding to the weight and the line corresponding to the height will give the recommended size. In this case, the size is 2 or M (medium).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR Knee-highs
For optimal knee function, it is necessary to measure the limb correctly.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN:
- Ankle circumference (cB), where the ankle is thinnest. This point will be the place of maximum pressure;
- Circumference of the point below the knee (cD);
- Shoe sizes.